Lunch in the Cotswolds by Premium Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Lunch in the oldest inn in Britain In depth look at the Cotswolds Stroll through picturesque Burford built by the River Windrush Visit Stow-on-the-wold and Moreton-in-marsh Cre
- Departure times: 08:15
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: London
What to bring:
Included in price:
The Cotswolds represent an area that is forever England, remaining seemingly unchanged with the passing of time. Rolling landscapes, dry stone walls, perpendicular churches and sparkling clear streams fuse with tiny villages and hamlets with their charming limestone houses, tea shops and inns. Our full day tour of the Cotswolds begins in Burford, where the magnificent High Street, which slopes down to the River Windrush, holds every variety of Cotswold stone. There will be time to visit the small tea houses before heading north to Stow-on-the-wold.
LUNCH IN THE OLDEST PUB IN BRITAIN
Lunch beckons and what better way to satisfy your hunger than with a fabulous two course lunch in the Royalist Hotel, the oldest inn in Britain, built in 947 AD, over 1,000 years ago! The restaurant boasts a spectacular oak beamed ceiling, a huge stone fireplace bearing witches marks and a fabulous range of traditional cooking including mouth-watering apple and raspberry crumble.
STRATFORD UPON AVON
The afternoon is spent exploring Moreton-in-marsh which has a unique buzz and is also home to the Cotswolds falconry centre before heading north west and out of the Cotswolds to the delightful Stratford-Upon-Avon. Here we enjoy a small walk through the city centre passing Shakespeares Birthplace before allowing some free time for shopping or visit the Birthplace
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and any charge taken will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and any charge taken will be refunded.