Notting Hill & Museums by Paseando por Londres
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visiting the antique market Portobello Road and parts of the film Notting Hill to Natural History Museum & Harrods. Location: London Duration: 2 h. Languages: English Spanish
- Departs from: Operating Days: Saturday and Sunday.
- Departure times: 10:00
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: London
What to bring:
Included in price:
We begin our walking tour in the Notting Hill neighborhood and we will visit the famous antique market at Portobello Road and parts of the film Notting Hill. We continue our walk along the gardens of Kensington Gardens where the old palace of Kensington Palace, former residence of the monarchy following our journey towards the Albert Memorial and the Royal Albert Hall, monuments and theater for the celebration of Queen Victoria's husband. For lovers of shopping we conclude our excursion at Harrods the world's most famous department stores or prefer to visit a museum within walking distance will find the Natural History Museum, Science Museum y V&A Museum.
Meeting point: Notting Hill Underground Station (exit 3).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.