Old City of London by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Travel through time to the original London, a mere square mile nestled beside the River Thames. The old town (or the City to the locals) has seen some of the most important events in British history, and is home to some of London's oldest buildings and most majestic views. Join us as we explore the maze of small streets, church courtyards and river walkways that make up the old town, and breathe life into history that stretches back almost two thousand years.
ON THIS 2.5 - 3 HOUR TOUR WE COVER
St. Paul's Cathedral
Shakespeare's Globe Theater
Millennium Bridge (The wobbly bridge)
The Church of the Knights Templar (of Da Vinci Code fame!)
The Tower of London
World War II Blitz
The Bank of England
The Royal Exchange
Russell Street, in front of Starbucks Coffee.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.