Old London Walking Tour by Paseando por Londres
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Tour is an excellent introduction to the old London, seeing the major sights of the English capital with us!!! Location: London. Duration: 2 h. Languages: English Spanish.
- Departs from: Weekdays: Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Operating Hours: September 10-October 28 7 p.m October 28 to March 20: 6 p.m March 21 to September 10 8 p.m And monday, wednesday and saturdays at 15:00 hs.
- Departure times: 20:00
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: London
What to bring:
Included in price:
Are you interested in the history of London? Then, this tour is made for you! You'll have the opportunity to know the old London. We'll see the main monuments of the city while we walk through the beautiful streets of this great city.
We'll start the tour visiting St Paul's Cathedral and its impressive sights from Millennium Bridge. Then, we'll cross the old electric station, the Tate Modern and the Shakespeare's Theatre. We'll also discover the different essences of Borough Market and the gorgeous Anglican Cathedral, Southwark. We'll also explore the old underground London prisons and the oldest Station, London Bridge. We'll see the Monument and the Francis Drake's galleon who confront Phillip II and the Spanish Armada.
Finally, we'll discover the Tower Bridge, the most famous bridge of all Europe and we'll finish the tour in a medieval fortress, the Tower of London where the famous Beefeater and the Crown Jewels stand.
Meeting point: St. Paul Cathedral Underground Station (Exit 2).
Point of arrival: Tower Hill Underground Station.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.