Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath by Premium Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Our best selling tour takes you through the history of England from prehistoric times to the present day. Visit Windsor Castle,Stonehenge & Roman Baths and a pub for lunch.
- Departure times: 08:15
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Starts & ends in: London
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Thank you for booking your tour with Premium Tours.
- Please produce your booking confirmation email and confirmation number as proof of purchase.
- Please contact Premium Tours 24 hours before departure to reconfirm your tour and pick up point.Call 0207 713 1311
- Please arrive at pick up location at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Please do not hesitate to contact Premium Tours if you have any further queries by using the ASK US A QUESTION option on this page
Included in price:
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. We shall be amongst the first people to enter Windsor Castle, so you can see for yourself the splendor of St. Georges chapel and the sumptuous state apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play The Merry Wives of Windsor in one of them! After our visit to Windsor, we drive through Runnymede, where King John signed the Magna Carta.
Traditional Pub Lunch
What better way to enjoy lunch than in a classic country pub? Relax and soak up the charming atmosphere while being served some delicious home cooked food. Why not try the fish and chips?
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Our final stop is Bath, another world heritage site. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our guided tour of the city, there will be plenty of time to shop and explore. Why not head to the Jane Austen centre or enjoy afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet?
Returns to London at approximately 8.30pm
*Please note: On occasion the State Apartments are closed and as an alternative we shall visit Queens Mary's Doll's House and St Georges Chapel. On Sunday St Georges Chapel is closed, there will be extra time to explore castle precincts.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and any charge taken will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and any charge taken will be refunded.