I Love Oxford- Guided Oxford Walking Tours by I Love Oxford Walking Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Oxford town and college history described with eccentric tales by multilingual guides. Introducing many many famous characters & events in English history which took place here.
- Departs from: Later tour times may be possible, by negotiation.
- Departure times: 11:00, 13:00, 14:00
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Takes Place In: Oxford
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Tours last approximately one hour or more and as we tour past several famous colleges and sights, we'll advise what's currently on and which colleges provide free entry. We nearly always visit Christchurch meadows and the courtyard of Bodleian Library. We make many stops to describe the many characters, including famous literary and scientific figures that are associated with Oxford colleges.
Depending on current permitted access to colleges and the time of day on your visit to Oxford, we either will guide you to or we will advise you of what's on in Oxford during your visit and to which colleges and sights you may enter. The route thus varies according to what's going on and to your expressed interests as the Oxford colleges sometimes may close their gates when special events take place throughout the year.
Our tours offer you an insight into what to see and do next in Oxford and with our ticket and 'ILoveOxford' map; you can then save money all over Oxford thanks to our 'ILoveOxford Card' benefits scheme.
If you wish however to book a private tour and have an extended tour with access to buildings we normally don't visit on the regular tour, please discuss that with your guide or in advance when you book. Rates depend on the numbers in your party. The route and sights we visit are actually negotiable.
Tours can also be pre booked in various other languages if you request and numbers permit!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.