ILoveOxford- History Pub Tour/ Pub Crawl by I Love Oxford Walking Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A funny history tour & pub crawl, introducing some of the darker stories of Oxford's heritage plus its more eccentric characters. 2-3 hours. MINIMUM OF 4 participants or surcharge!
- Departs from: This event and tour finishes any time between 22:00 and midnight depending on circumstances but the guide will ensure your safe and prompt return according to your schedule
- Departure times: 20:00
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Oxford
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Note that even on the warmest British day, it can be very chilly after 8pm so please dress prepared but you need not worry about dress codes to enter any pubs we go to.
Included in price:
N.B. Since this event involves the safe and responsible use of alcohol, you must bring acceptable evidence of proof of age with you if you look under 25. The drinking age in the UK is 18. Note that this tour includes one free drink and if you are tea-total, that's fine- this is a social event and a history tour- and not just a drunken 'pub crawl'.
Tours last approximately two to three hours and make for a fun night out in Oxford shared with locals, international students and visitors. We make many stops between two or three classic English pubs or bars. You'll learn about some of the oddest events and people plus about crimes and punishments in former times. If you are keen to try and learn about English ales, then this is your opportunity too.
This tour/event requires advance booking and a minimum of four people to proceed so please be organised and confirm and pay deposit ASAP. Otherwise, we may run tour with smaller numbers but at a minimum cost of £50 for the group. If you wish to book a private tour, please write as soon as possible. Note that rates depend on the numbers in your party and the pub tour can be arranged on other evenings to suit your schedule.
Our tours offer you an insight into what to see and do next in Oxford and with our ticket and 'ILoveOxford' map; you can also then save money all over Oxford- thanks to our 'ILoveOxford Card' benefits scheme which is accepted by approximately 50 local businesses.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.