Antibes, Cannes & Saint Paul de Vence By Minivan by Med-Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Typical of early fortifed towns, Saint-Paul de Vence was discovered by famous painters who used to meet in the Colombe d'Or. This village is one of the most visited village in Frac
- Departure times: 09:00, 13:30
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Starts in: Nice
- Ends in: NICE
What to bring:
Included in price:
Typical of early fortified towns, Saint-Paul de Vence was discovered by famous painters who used to meet in the Colombe d'Or.
This village is one of the most visited village in France. Saint Paul is fascinating, not only for its charm but also for its great cultural and artistic influence.
The ramparts along the sea and the long arched wall along the Harbour reamains in The old town you find plenty of little streets to being explored and discover the marvel at the world's largest yachts in the Port Vauban, the largest pleasure port in the French Mediterranean.
Embellished by palm trees and gardens the Cannes Croisette runs parallel to the fine, sandy beaches. Famous café terraces, elegant shops and deluxery hotels as well as the film festival made it well known around the world.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.