Red Berlin, Secrets of the Communist Capital by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Cold War fought its battles in the shadows of Berlin. Explore Berlin's former Soviet sector, a Cold War battleground and foundation of Communist East Berlin. Learn of life behind the Iron Curtain, and see how the DDR and the Stasi, the largest spy network the world has ever seen, kept an entire population under observation. Trace CIA & KGB spy stories at the US and massive former Soviet embassies.
This tour involves a train journey - an AB travel ticket should be purchased before joining the tour.
THIS 3.5 INCLUDES
Husemannstraße, the famous propaganda street
Stalinallee (Karl Marx Allee)
Berlin Stasi Headquarters
Embassies of four Cold War Powers
Berlin Wall Crossing Points (the Palace of Tears)
The East Side Gallery
The Berlin Wall and the Death Strip
The start point for this tour is in East Berlin at the Brandenburg Gate, in front of Starbucks. (S/U-Bahn Brandenburger Tor).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.