Secrets of Red Berlin by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Cold War was fought in the shadows of Berlin. The people, places, and secrets that kept two worlds on the brink of World War III and the Wall that separated them.
On this 3.5-hour walking tour, explore Berlin's former Soviet Sector - a Cold War battle ground and the foundation of Communist East Berlin.
Learn about life behind the Iron Curtain. See how the Stasi, the largest spy network the world has ever seen, kept an entire population under observation. Trace the CIA and KGB spy stories at the US, North Korean, and massive Soviet embassies. And more!
For the student rate, search Secrets of Red Berlin - student rate.
The tour runs in all weathers and never cancels!
• Husemannstraße, the famous propaganda street
• Stalinallee (Karl Marx Allee)
• Berlin Stasi Headquarters
• Ghost stations
• Embassies of four Cold War Powers
• Berlin Wall Crossing Points (the Palace of Tears)
• The East Side Gallery
• The Berlin Wall and the Death Strip
"Superb. This was my first time in Berlin and I was especially interested in learning about the Cold War. I learned more than I ever imagined."
Emily Bowden - Virginia Commonwealth University
"I went yesterday on the Third Reich Tour with Nick and today on the Red Berlin Tour with Jesse. What can I say?!!! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC TOURS!!!!! Both Nick and Jesse really know their stuff... I had so much information pumped into me without it ever being boring. I had a great time (unfortunate choice of words, given the subject matter, but there you go) and I will be recommending you guys back home in the UK."
Helena - UK
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.