Frankfurt City Tour by ETS GmbH & Co. KG
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We show you the most important sights of the former Coronation city of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center. Enjoy your ride in our famous blue double decker busses. See the Cathedral and St. Pauls's Church. The bus will stop twice and you will walk over to the Romer Square and in old Sachsenhausen accompanied by the guide. See also, the Goethe House, birth place of great poet and international Fair Grounds. The old Opera and the banking quarter with the skyscrapers- among which the European Central Bank is the highest. The Old Hauptwache and the shopping center "Zeil", the big towers of the former city wall, the museum banks and one of the largest European rail stations, etc.
A city that offers much more than you expect!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.