Heidelberg & Rhine Valley Tour by ETS GmbH & Co. KG
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We will take you on a lovely trip to see the major sights of Heidelberg and the impressive Rhine Valley. Enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in Germany and a boat ride on the Rh
- Departure times: 09:30
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Frankfurt
Included in price:
We will take you on a sightseeing tour to romantic Heidelberg. We will visit the world famous castle ruins and admire a lot of Gothic and Renaissance buildings. You will also see the large courtyard, the mighty terrace and the "Big Barrel". Walk in the medieval town centre which includes: the Old Bridge, the Church of the Holy Spirits, Karlstor, the House of the Knights with its precious facade and the oldest University of Germany.
After that you'll visit the valley of the Rhine River - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of Mankind. See its vineyards, charming little yards, villages and mighty medieval castles.
Take a boat trip on a Rhine steamer and you're invited to a wine tasting. Then enjoy dinner in a lovely restaurant right on the banks of the river Rhine
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.