Rothenburg Tour by ETS GmbH & Co. KG
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This is a full day guided tour to the best preserved medieval town in Germany.
Our tour leads you to Rothenburg ob der Tauber on the Romantic Road. We will go for a sightseeing walk through the picturesque lanes: St. Jacobs Church with the altar by Tilman Riemenschneider, half-timbered houses, city gates, the mighty Renaissance town hall, a medieval crime museum - this trip is an unforgettable journey back in time. Don't forget to take a picture at the famous junction "Plönlein".
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.