Nuremberg Old Town Walking Tour by Nuremberg Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Take a pleasant two-hour stroll through history in the city at the heart of both the Holy Roman Empire and German Rennaissance. See the walled Old Town and markets of Nuremberg.
- Departs from: 11:15am January 1-March 31, 2011: Wednesday and Saturday April 1-October 15, 2011: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Nuremberg
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
We meet at 11:15 just in front of the central main entrance of the Nuremberg train station (Hauptbahnhof). We see the Church of St. Lawrence, Craftsmen's Court, Marketplace, Beautiful Fountain, Town Hall, Church of St. Sebald, Albrecht Dürer Platz and the Imperial Castle Courtyards. You'll hear the fascinating stories behind the main sights, get practical advice like where to find the best food and drink plus see a few places off the beaten path as well!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.