1 Day to Mycenae-Nauplion-Epidaurus by Hop in SIGHTSEEING S.A.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Trip to Peloponesse. Enjoy a tour to Civilization Mycenae (3.500 years b.c.) and to the unique Epidaurus, famous for its harmonious acoustics.
- Departure times: 07:30
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Athens
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Driving through Daphne, Eleusis, the Corinth Canal and Isthmia and passing by the Fortress of Acrocorinth, arrive at Mycenae the legendary home of the Atreides that gave its name to Civilization, spread throughout the Greek world. With use of our Hop In luxury high deck coaches we will visit the famous Tomb of King Agamemnon and the Lion's Gate part of the cyclopean wall.
A break for lunch is next at a traditional taverna known for it's delicacies in the region. Upon refuelling we move onto a memorable visit to exquisite Nafplion. A well known cosmopolitan town by the seaside, which was once the capital of Greece. It has lovely streets populated by beautiful Venetian-style houses and neoclassical buildings. It involves numerous good restaurants, harbour front cafes, and excellent shopping around Constitution Square, known as "Plateia Syntagmatos". Here you will also observe the wonderful variety of handcrafts, ceramics, and jewellery, available for both your purchase or simply as a visual.
In continuation we will visit the Sanctuary of Asklepius or else known as the Theatre of Epidaurus, world famous for its acoustics.
The theatre of the Asklepieion of Epidaurus is the ideal specimen of the achievements and experience of the ancient Greeks on theatre construction. It was already praised in antiquity by Pausanias for its symmetry and beauty.
Unfortunately all good things must come to an end as we head back to Athens with a short stop to experience the Corinth Canal (50-meter high, 24-meter narrow, 6.343-meter long and 21 meters deep) Before it was built, ships sailing between the Aegean and Adriatic had to circumnavigate the Peloponnese adding about 185 nautical miles to their journey.
Contact us for pick up details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +30 210 4285500.
DURING WINTER PERIOD (1 NOV - 31 MAR) THIS TOUR MAY NOT OPERATE DUE TO LOW PARTICIPATION.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||50.00%||3 weeks||50.00%|
|2 weeks||100.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|