3 Days to Delphi - Meteora by Hop in SIGHTSEEING S.A.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
From Athens take a 3 day tour to Delphi and Meteora...
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Athens
- 3 Star Hotel
- 4 Star
- Single room supplement: 86.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Day 1Driving through the region of Veotia, and passing by Thebes and
Levadia, our guide will explain to you about the famous myths like
Oedipus, and about the first evidence for the appearance of man
dated 12.000 years B.C. We will pass by the picturesque village ofArachova, built on the slopes of Parnassus, well-known for its hand-made carpets, where we will make a short stop. Continuing we will
arrive in Delphi, "the Navel of the Earth». Here we will visit the Museum
with the famous bronze Charioteer, the statue of Antinoos, the athlete Aghias and the site in which you will admire the Ancient Sanctuary and all the renowned ruins of the "Omphalos" (Navel) of the Ancient world. Afternoon free.
Day 2Morning free. Departure from Delphi, driving through the city of
Lamia while passing by numerous picturesque villages and small
towns of Central Greece. Overnight in Kalambaka.
Day 3Visit of the well-known Meteora with its Byzantine Monasteries
constructed on top of huge rocks, which seem to be suspended in mid-air. In the afternoon return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (visit the Leonida's Monument), and Kammena Vourla.
Arrive in Athens in the evening.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.
|2 weeks||40.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|