8 days Greece Classic by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
DAY 1. ATHENS
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 2. ATHENS
Morning sightseeing tour of Athens includes visit to the Acropolis and its museum. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 3. ATHENS - AEGINA / POROS / HYDRA
Morning transfer to the pier Trocadero, to embark your cruise ship for your fully day cruise to the islands of Aegina-Poros-Hydra.
DAY 4. ATHENS / NAUPLIA/OLYMPIA
Leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the famous theater of Epidaurus. Then proceed to the town of Nauplion (short stop). Drive on and visit Mycenae. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese, Arcadia and the towns of Tripoli and Megalopoli. Overnight in Olympia, the Cradle of the Olympic Games. (Dinner).
DAY 5. OLYMPIA/DELPHI
In the morning visit the Sanctuary of the Olympian Zeus and the Museum of Olympia. Drive on through the plains of Eliad and Achaia, through Patras, Capital of the Peloponnese and take the car-ferry across the «Little Dardanelles» from Rio to Antirio. Crossing the picturesque towns of Nafpaktos (Lepanto) and Itea arrive in Delphi. Overnight (Dinner).
DAY 6. DELPHI/KALAMBAKA
In the morning visit Castalia Spring and the Sanctuary of Athena Pronaia, the Sanctuary of Apolo Pythios and the Museum. Depart for Kalambaka, passing through numerous picturesque villages and typical towns of Central Greece. Stay overnight in Kalambaka (Dinner).
DAY 7. KALAMBAKA / ATHENS
Visit Meteora, among striking scenery, perched on top of huge rocks which seem to be suspended in Mid-Air, stand ageless Monasteries, where you can see exquisite specimens of Byzantine Art. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (visit the Leonida's Monument) and Kammena Vourla. Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
DAY 8. ATHENS / AIRPORT
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
E mail address is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 - 002 0122 770 91 15
www.egypthighlights.com or www.vacationstogotravel.net
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.