Athens City Tour with Acropolis by Hop in SIGHTSEEING S.A.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This morning tour takes you to see all the major attractions in Athens in a luxury air-conditioned bus. Witness the Changing of the guards, Panathenaic Stadium and Acropolis.
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Athens
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Sit back and relax in one of our high deck air-conditioned coaches, with large windows for the perfect visual throughout the tour. Let our professional guides narrate you through the history of Athens whilst you visit all the major sites providing you with a complete picture of the city.
Our professional guides will take you to the "Holly rock" Acropolis to visit Propylea, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion and Parthenon, which was built 2.500 years ago.
Furthermore, you will have free time to visit the Acropolis Museum on your own or admire the magnificent view of Athens, "literally lying at your feet.
Places you can expect to experience are:
The Panathenaic Stadium - National Picture Gallery - The glass Runner - Megaron Concert Hall - National Archaeological Museum - National Theatre - Omonia Square - Open Market - Athens City Museum - National Historical Museum (Old Parliament) - Syntagma Square - Post Office - Plaka Area - Downtown shopping centre - Flea market - St. Nikodimos Russian Orthodox - St. Paul's Anglican - National Park (ex Royal Gardens) - House of Parliament (ex Royal Palace) - Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - (Evzones) - Iliou Melathron - Nomismatic Museum (H.Schliemann's Home) - St. Denis Roman Catholic Cathedral - Central Bank of Greece - Academy of Arts & Letters - University - National Library - Benaki, Byzantine, War Museums - Lyceum - Presidential Residents (ex Royal Palace) - Change of the Honor Guards - Zappio Congress - Temple of Olympic Zeus - Hadrian's Gate - Dionysos Theatre - Asclepium Medical Center - Herod Atticus Odeon - Areopagous (St. Paul Acts XVII on Mars Hill) - Filoppapou Hill - Pnyx the Hill of Democracy - Observatory - Agora.
Contact us for pick up details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +30 210 4285500.
DURING WINTER PERIOD (01 NOV - 31 MAR) THIS TOUR MAY NOT OPERATE DUE TO LOW PARTICIPATION.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||50.00%||3 weeks||50.00%|
|2 weeks||100.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|