Exc.9/Bus Tour/Santorini by Kelenis Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Profitis Ilias(Monastery)-Megalohori(traditional village)-Akrotiri-Perivolos Beach (Smimm and lunch)-Winery
- Departs from: Return 17:30
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Takes Place In: Santorini
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- A bottle of water
- A jacket for the afternoon
Included in price:
You will visit ProFitis Ilias for a panoramic view on the highest point of the island. Next we will visit the excavations of Akrotiri. A short walk in Megalohori village, where you can learn and admire the architecture of the island. The next stop is Perivolos, where you can have a lunch, see and swim to the largest black sand beach.
of red and black volcanic rocks behind it.
The tour will end with the visit of the Winery, where you will have a short guide in the winery and a wine tasting of the most famous wines of the island.
(Departure from your hotel by bus)
-Akrotiri excavation entrance fee 5.00 euro per person are paid on the spot
-Your lunch at Perivolos beach
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|