Shore Excursion Santorini by Kelenis Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
- Departs from: The starting times of the tour depends on the customer. Please, send us a mail.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Santorini
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Not included!
- The entrance fee in the archeological sites
- Wine Tasting
- Your lunch
- A guide
Included in price:
Akrotiri is the name of an excavation site of a Minoan Bronze Age settlement on the Greek island of Santorini, associated with the Minoan civilization due to inscriptions in Linear A, and close similarities in artifact and fresco styles.
The excavation is named for a modern Greek village situated on a hill nearby.
Oia remains one of the foremost tourist attractions of the Aegean Sea. The famous Oia sunset, considered by many as one of the most beautiful in the world, keeps tourists flocking down to the castle, waiting for the moment when the sun slips down on the calm sea of the caldera. Tourists are often told that the fishing docks at Oia are the oldest continually used docks in the world, supposedly being in service for 3000 years.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|