Lanquin Caves & Semuc champey Experience by Marvelus Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Descriptions Your will travel from Antigua, Guatemala city, or Flores Peten to Lanquin, get a chance to experience this unique stunning natures of kan-ba and Semuc champey Pools.
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Antigua
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
ADVENTURE IN LANQUIN, SEMUC CHAMPEY
You will travel from Antigua, Guatemala city, or Flores Peten to Lanquin, get a chance to experience this unique stunning natures of kan-ba caves and Semuc champey Pools in Coban.
Day 1 Guatemala, Antigua or Flores to Lanquin city
Our driver will be transferred you from Guatemala or Antigua to Lanquin by shared van
your overnight might be in el Retiro ub Lanquin.
Day 2 Lanquin to Semuc champey and Kan-ba caves
Today you will have a tour to immerse in real virgen Cave of Kanba, and get a walk up to the Mirador to see the Semuc champey Panoramic and finally you get a amazing time to soak up into the Crystal water of Semuc champey pools.
Day 3 Lanquin for free day
Today you will be relaxed in El Retiro Lodge or only walk around this real villages, the people here are very friendly.
Day 4 Lanquin - Guatemala city or Flores Peten
Today you will take a shared van to travel for 8 hours to Peten Flores or to Guatemala city.. according to your travel needs.
Transportation: Shared van for 15 passegers,
Pick up/Drop off: Hostel to Hostel
Hostel el Retiro in Lanquin
Marvelus Team will be with you throughout online or by Phone to assist you when you need it..
Local guide in Kanba and Semuc champey day tour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.