ATITLAN LAKE TOUR by Kukulkan travel & Adventure tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Lake Atitlan is located in western Guatemala, with three volcano. Lake makes a wonderful . come and visit us this magical place in Guatemala
- Departure times: 8:30
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Panajachel
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
village around the lake has biblical names: San Antonio, Santa Catarina, Santa Cruz, San Pablo, San Lucas among others but the village that stand out are San Marcos, San Juan, San Pedro and Santiago, these for his great rich in culture, and traditions, these 4 village know us for this magical places watching people preparing their costumes, colonial churches, Mayan religious beliefs, walking the streets to find people who proudly uses traditional dress,
The tour begins in Panajachel at 8:30 pm, where a guide will pick you up and take you to the boat, you will take an hour to be in each, village: San Marcos, San Juan, San Pedro, and Santiago Atitlan returning at 15:30 at Panajachel
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.