birdwatching Guatemala by Kukulkan travel & Adventure tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Guatemala for its geographical extention has over 700 species of birds, including migrants and non-migrants in the shores of Lake Atitlan have been counted more than 400.
- Departs from: one per day
- Departure times: 05:30
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Panajachel
Required for Extras:
- $45.00 USD
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Guatemala for its geographical extention has over 700 species of birds, including migrants and non-migrants in the shores of Lake Atitlan have been counted more than 400 birds, including for local indigenous people living Lakeside legends form , myths and popular beliefs to the population, the belief goes to the Mayan calendars is the bird as a deity in the Mayan culture birds represents good luck or great for a business call luck.
the tour lasts five hours at this time will make walking in the mountains around the lake watching different types of birds such as eagles, flycatcher, jays sparrow, oriole, woodpecker, horned guan, colibires. A specialized guide to the birds will be with you all the way
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD45.00 is required to cover tour extras.