Coffe tour atitlan by Kukulkan travel & Adventure tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Guatemala in the north of Central America has more than 30 volcanoes throughout that makes the soil has nutrient that helps the coffee plantations
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Panajachel
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
one of the villages around the lake where we will visit a cooperative la vos de San Juan, made by indigenous people dedicated to the cultivation of coffee in Atitlan, they explained the whole hstory and the process of coffee from the care plant production, fermentation, washing coffee, coffee exports in the world to taste a fee, the tour also includes a museum tour, our guide going to tell us the importance of coffee to the people of Atitlan.
The tour begins at your hotel, where one of our guides will take you on boat at cooperative in a hike through coffee plantations.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.