Budapest Card - 48 Hours by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Why do you need a Budapest Card? 48 hour’s Budapest Card First and foremost, public transportation in Budapest is completely free with using a valid Budapest Card. The 48 hou
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Passport or ID
Included in price:
It is useful for families, because with one card:
• One child (up to 6 years) can enjoy the benefits of the card too! (Free public transport, free Budapest Zoo entrance, and many other discounts!)
• 50% discount to the Szemlő-hegy Cave and Pál-völgy Cave (480-580 Ft discount)
If you plan to visit a museum, these venues are free:
• Budapest History Museum: 50% (Szent György Square 2. Buda Castle area)
(with Budapest Card discount entrance fee: 800 Ft!)
• Hungarian National Gallery 20% (Szent György Square 2. Buda Castle area)
(with Budapest card discount entrance fee:960 Ft!))
• Museum of Ethnography 20% (Kossuth Square 12. )
(with Budapest Card discount entrance fee:640 Ft!)
• Museum of Fine Arts 10% (Heroes Square)
(with Budapest Card discount entrance fee: 1120 Ft!)
• Kossuth Museum Ship (Pest, Vigadó Square 2.)
If you plan to go to sightseeing:
Free guided tours:
• every odd days at 10:30 at the Trinity statue at the Buda Castle area
• every even days at the Pest area, at Deák Ferenc Square, in front of the Tourist Information at 10:30 (Sütő street)
• Every tour is about 2 hours
Other free services:
• Free downloadable audioguide ‘Pocket Guide’
Budapest Card help-line (operated by our staff): +3630/462-82-67
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 10.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.