Budapest card 72 hour by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Why do you need a Budapest Card? Free activities: Tourist can use public vehicles in Budapest for free. Zoo can be discovered for free. 2 free walking tours in English
- Departs from: The card is valid from the date and hour when it is signed. Each Card is valid for one adult and one child up to 6 years of age. You can recieve your Budapest Card in our main office (Danube Palace, district V, Zrínyi utca 5) every day 9:00 - 19:00
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 72 Hours
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Passport or ID
Included in price:
Benefits of Budapest Cards:
First and foremost, public transportation in Budapest is completely free with using a valid Budapest Card.
Zoo can be discovered for free.
Kossuth Museum Ship (Vigadó Square) entrance is free.
If you plan to go to sightseeing:
Free guided tours:
every odd days at 10:30 at the Trinity statue at the Buda Castle area
every even days at the Pest area, at Deák Ferenc Square, in front of the Tourist Information at 10:30 (Sütõ street)
Every tour is about 2 hours
Significant discounts with Budapest Card:
20 % Opera Tour / Opera Visit
30 % Memento Park / Statue Park
20 % House of Terror Museum
30 % Hospital in the Rock Museum
30 % Tropicarium
20 % Istvan Zenik Gold Museum
50 % Aquincum Museum
The Card usually provides approx. 10-50% discount in the museums and restaurants.
It is useful for families, because with one card:
One child (up to 6 years) can enjoy the benefits of the card too! (Free public transport, free Budapest Zoo entrance, and many other discounts!)
50% discount to the Szemlõ-hegy Cave and Pál-völgy Cave (480-580 Ft discount)
If you plan to visit a museum, these venues are free:
Budapest History Museum: 50% (Szent György Square 2. Buda Castle area)
(with Budapest Card discount entrance fee: 800 Ft!)
Hungarian National Gallery 20% (Szent György Square 2. Buda Castle area)
(with Budapest card discount entrance fee:960 Ft!))
Museum of Ethnography 20% (Kossuth Square 12. )
(with Budapest Card discount entrance fee:640 Ft!)
Museum of Fine Arts 10% (Heroes Square)
(with Budapest Card discount entrance fee: 1120 Ft!)
Kossuth Museum Ship restaurant 20% (Pest, Vigadó Square 2.)(with Budapest Card 20% discount from the table total price.)
Other free services:
Free downloadable audioguide ‘Pocket Guide’
Airport transfer: the card gives you 10% discount from the AirportShuttle-Minibusz services’ offers
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 10.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.