Budapest Walking Tour 2011 Special 50% Off by Discover Budapest
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Budapest's All in one walking tour. This tour last 3,5 hours and takes you to all the major sights. Starts from Deak Sq. and we take you out to the Heroes' Sq and City Park for an overview of the history and major characters that helped shaped this country. Here you get a check on some bits of Hungarian Architecture and historical buildings and possibly a brief peek into one of the most famous spa houses in Budapest.
After our trip around the park we head back downtown stopping at the Opera house and Andrassy blvd and then take a 15-20 min bathroom and snack break. Next we head down to the St. Stephen's Basilica and then a short walk through the Inner Pest's walking district seeing the Vaci st. and Vorosmarthy Sq. After we walk along the Danube Promenade and over the Chain bridge.
Here we crossed into Buda and are now at the base of the Buda Castle District. For the last part of the tour we walk up into the Royal Palace area and then across the castle area's medieval cobble stone streets over to the Matthias church and Fisherman's Bastion where the tour will end and allow you to take excellent photos and self-explore the area even more.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|