Christmas Eve Dinner & Cruise with live music by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We recommend this program for those, who would like to enjoy the panorama of the city swimming in lights in a romantic candellight atmosphere at Christmas Eve.
- Departs from: Cruise starts at 18:30 and 20:15 Meeting place: Danube Palace (Zrínyi street 5.)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Please, print out your booking and bring with you to the program place.
- The meeting point is in Duna Palota (Zrínyi street 5., 1051 Budapest), 30 minutes before the program.
- Please be there 30 minutes before program starts.
Included in price:
Budapest has many faces. This vibrant city calms down a little bit at nights, lights are lit up, and a new city comes out from the twilight. We created this program for those who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights in a romantic candlelight atmosphere, and have a romantic dinner on a boat with live music. The meals are prepared by European, and world champion food sculptor, Attila Tanács, who is a true artist. He adds a creative touch to the already outstanding Hungarian and international cuisine served on our ships, placing emphasis on the harmony of color and form.
The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Hungária Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidak who was awarded the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
We will take you on a 2-hour-long cruise on one of our air-conditioned ships. After dinner you can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with noodles
Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
Warm main courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Turkey cutlets with vegetables in parsley sauce
Csongrád style pork slices in garlic sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Steamed jasmin rice with corn
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Corn salad in dill and yoghurt dressing
Vinegary potato salad
Cucumber salad with sour cream dressing
Season fruit basket
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Mini tiramisu cup
Blueberry fruit cream with chocolate sponge cake
1 Welcome drink, 1 Glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
...and this time Fried fish also in the menu!
For our kosher guests we can offer the following menu (only as served dinner):
Cold plate for 1 person
Turkey Breast Filet with Spinach Stuffing
Stuffed Chicken Thigh Filet
Marinaded Beef Tongue
"Csáky" Roast Beef
Fresh Garden Salad
Flodni (tradition Jewish-Hungarian dessert)
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.