Dinner & Cruise with live music (at 19:00h) by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We created this program for those who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights and have a romantic dinner on a boat with live music.
- Departs from: Meeting point is in the Duna Palota. Please be at the ticket office by 18:30 the latest. Address: Zrinyi u. 5.
- Departure times: 19:00
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Please, print out your booking and bring with you to the program place. Thank you.
- You can pick up your ticket in Danube Palace 30 minutes before cruise start.
Included in price:
Budapest has many faces. This vibrant city calms down a little bit at nights, lights are lit up, and a new city comes out from the twilight. We created this program for those who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights in a romantic candlelight atmosphere, and have a romantic dinner what is prepared by Hungary’s only one Gault Millau rated chef, Kl�ter Gregor-Grex, on a boat with live music.
The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zolt�n Kod�ly Awarded Rajk� Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidak who is the owner of the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
We will take you on a 1,5-hour-long cruise on one of our air-conditioned ships. After dinner you can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
Dinner & Cruise with live music at 19.00 starts every day (except 20. of August, and 24. of December)
Meeting point for Dinner & Cruise is inside the Danube Palace/Duna Palota (Zr��nyi street 5.). Please be at the reception of the ship latest at 18.30h.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Goulash soup “Hortob�gy style”
Vegetable ragout soup with noodles
Warm main courses
Stuffed cabbage rolls with sausage and sour cream
Spicy marinated grilled chicken breast served with bacon and onion sauce
Braised pieces of chicken thigh fillet in paprika sauce
Pork spare rib roast in garlic pepper sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Fried polenta terrine with goat cheese and rosemary garlic oil
Spinach noodles with mushroom in mustard cream sauce
Mashed potatoes with deep fried onion
Steamed rice with vegetables
Cabbage salad with bell pepper stripes and garlic cream dressing
Leaf salad with Parmesan cheese dressing and slices of grilled chicken breast
Potato salad with onion, mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard dressing
Season fruit basket
Creme caramel grated with strawberry chocolate
Chocolate-peppermint mousse with egg liquor
1 Glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.