Dinner & Cruise with live music (at 19:00h) by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We created this program for those who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights and have a romantic dinner on a boat with live music.
- Departs from: Meeting point is in the Duna Palota. Please be at the ticket office by 18:30 the latest. Address: Zrinyi u. 5.
- Departure times: 19:00
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Please, print out your booking and bring with you to the program place. Thank you.
- You can pick up your ticket in Danube Palace 30 minutes before cruise start.
Included in price:
Budapest has many faces. This vibrant city calms down a little bit at nights, lights are lit up, and a new city comes out from the twilight. We created this program for those who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights in a romantic candlelight atmosphere, and have a romantic dinner what is prepared by European, and world champion food sculptor, Attila Tanács, on a boat with live music.
The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Hungária Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidak who is the owner of the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
We will take you on a 1,5-hour-long cruise on one of our air-conditioned ships. After dinner you can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
Dinner & Cruise with live music at 19.00 starts every day (except 20. of August, and 24. of December)
Meeting point for Dinner & Cruise is inside the Danube Palace/Duna Palota (Zrínyi street 5.). Please be at the reception of the ship latest at 18.30h.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with noodles
Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
Warm main courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Turkey cutlets with vegetables in parsley sauce
Csongrád style pork slices in garlic sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Steamed jasmin rice with corn
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Corn salad in dill and yoghurt dressing
Vinegary potato salad
Cucumber salad with sour cream dressing
Season fruit basket
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Mini tiramisu cup
Blueberry fruit cream with chocolate sponge cake
1 Welcome drink, 1 Glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.