Enjoy the famous Gellert Bath! by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Gellert spa is famous for its main hall with gallery and glass roof, built in the Art-Nouveau style, sparkling bath and open-air pool with artificial waves.
- Departs from: Opening hours of the cash-desk: 9.00-18.00 Closing time of the spa: 20:00
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Please, print out your booking and bring with you to the program place. Thank you.
- Opening hours of the cash-desk: 9.00-18.00
- In the Gellert Bath the cash desk is by the entrance on the left-hand side.
- The bath is mixed.
Included in price:
Visiting Budapest is not complete without bathing in one of its world-famous thermal spring spas. The Romans had already discovered the healthy effects of the thermal springs on the locations now inside Budapest, however the culture of bath started develop just in the Turkish times.
Since its building in 1918, the Gellert Spa was one the most prestigious thermal bath on the Buda side of the city. The bath is decorated with numerous Art-Nouveau furnishings, artistic mosaics and sculptures.
The women and men thermal sections are separated! Except on weekends!
We offer entrance tickets for the Gellert bath. By booking your tickets in advance, you will avoid the often long-time waiting in the queue in front of the bath. Fast & easy entrance through our separate Welcome-desk!
No commission, same price like in the spa!
We would like to ask our guests who book entrance tickets to the spas or time of massage, to take into consideration the following information:
Opening hours of the cash-desk: 9.00-18.00
Closing time of the spa: 20:00
In the Gellert Bath the cash desk is by the entrance on the left-hand side.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 10.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.