Fireworks watching from the Danube by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Watch the biggest fireworks show of the year from our ship! The 20th of August is a national holiday in Hungary. We are celebrating the foundation of the state.
- Departs from: Program starts at: 19:00 Meeting point: at the **Jászai Mari square pier 1**, but in can change due to the partial closure of the inner city on the holiday event. We will inform every guest about any changes via email.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Please print your reservation, and bring it with yourself!
Included in price:
We will take you on a 1,5-hour-long cruise on one of our air-conditioned ships. After dinner you can also admire the biggest event of the year from the upper deck of the ship, in a real close-up.
The meals are prepared by European, and world champion food sculptor, Attila Tanács, who is a true artist. He adds a creative touch to the already outstanding Hungarian and international cuisine served on our ships, placing emphasis on the harmony of color and form.
Our Ship cruise starts around 19:00, and will anchor before the fireworks start (ships aren't allowed to sail during the show).
The cruising itself includes live music. The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Hungária Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidák, who is the owner of the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with noodles
Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
Warm main courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Turkey cutlets with vegetables in parsley sauce
Csongrád style pork slices in garlic sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Steamed jasmin rice with corn
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Corn salad in dill and yoghurt dressing
Vinegary potato salad
Cucumber salad with sour cream dressing
Season fruit basket
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Mini tiramisu cup
Blueberry fruit cream with chocolate sponge cake
1 Welcome drink, 1 Glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Soft Open Bar
Unlimited drinks from the followings:
Hilltop Cuvée red
Hilltop Cserszegi fûszeres
Rosé Pinot Noir
Hilltop Szekszárdi Merlot
Szentkirályi with gas / without gas
Rauch peach 50%, Toma apple 100%, Toma orange 100%, Sió
pineapple 100 %, Sió lime 12%, Rubyred blueberry, Happy Day
Pepsi Cola, Pepsi Light, Schweppes orange, Schweppes tonic, Canada Dry, 7up
Segafredo - espresso
Black- and fruit teas
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 10.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.