Folkore Performance + Dinner & Cruise by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Whole evening program. Starts with the Hungarian folk dance performance and continues with the Dinner & Cruise.
- Departs from: Every performance starts at 20:00, and consists of twice 40-45 minutes, with an intermission. After the performance our hostesses escort you to the ship.
- Departure times: 20:00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Please, print out your booking and bring with you to the program place.
- Performance Venue is Danube Palace or Budai Vigado.
- When you purchase a ticket we will send you confirmation about performance place.
- Please be there 30 minutes before performance start.
Included in price:
There are not many countries beside Hungary, where the art of folk-dancing is at such high artistic level. There exists even a college for studying Hungarian folk dances.
The Hungarian State Folk Ensemble, the Danube Folk Ensemble and Hungaria Folk Ensemble & Orchestraare three of the best professional Hungarian folk ensembles with the longest tradition, which have performances all around the country and abroad.
All the three of the ensembles consist of 30 artists. Their choreographies are based on authentic dances. Some of them were collected in isolated villages and date back hundreds of years. Through the performed dances you can get a broad view of the music, dance and costume heritage of Hungary and the Hungarian inhabited areas.
Every day other ensemble give the performance.
Every concert starts at 20.00, and consists of two parts, 40-45 minutes each, plus an intermission.
After the folklore performance, a host or hostess will escort you to the pier. The cruise starts at 22:00, but always waits for the guests from the theatre.
On the ship, you can feel the romantic atmosphere of Budapest, surrounded by the friendly lights of the Danube capital and enjoy a
warm and excellent buffet-dinner, which is prepared by European, and world champion food sculptor, Attila Tanács. We will take you on a
1,5-hour-long cruiseon one of our air-conditioned ships. In the romantic candlelight atmosphere you can enjoy the wonderful view of Budapest swimming in light. After dinner you can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with noodles
Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
Warm main courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Turkey cutlets with vegetables in parsley sauce
Csongrád style pork slices in garlic sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Steamed jasmin rice with corn
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Corn salad in dill and yoghurt dressing
Vinegary potato salad
Cucumber salad with sour cream dressing
Season fruit basket
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Mini tiramisu cup
Blueberry fruit cream with chocolate sponge cake
1 Welcome drink, 1 Glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.