Hungarian Folklore Performance by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
There are not many countries beside Hungary, where the art of folk-dancing is at such high artistic level. There exists even a college for studying Hungarian folk dances.
- Departs from: Every concert starts at 20:00, and consists of twice 40-45 minutes, with an intermission.
- Departure times: 20:00
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Budapest
What to bring:
- Please, print out your booking and bring with you to the program place. Thank you.
- Performance Venue is Danube Palace or Budai Vigado.
- When you purchase a ticket we will send you confirmation about performance place.
- Please be there 30 minutes before performance start.
Included in price:
The Hungarian State Folk Ensemble, the Danube Folk Ensemble and Hungaria Folk Ensemble & Orchestraare three of the best professional Hungarian folk ensembles with the longest tradition, which have performances all around the country and abroad.
All the three of the ensembles consist of 30 artists. Their choreographies are based on authentic dances. Some of them were collected in isolated villages and date back hundreds of years. Through the per
formed dances you can get a broad view of the music, dance and costume heritage of Hungary and the Hungarian inhabited areas.
Every concert starts at 20.00, and consists of two parts, 40-45 minutes each, plus an intermission.
Every day other ensemble gives the performance.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.