New Year's Chamber Concert by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Spend the first evening of the New Year with our symphonic concert organised in the beautiful neobaroque theatre of the Danube Palace.
- Departs from: Address: 1051 Budapest, Zrínyi utca 5
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Takes Place In: Budapest
Included in price:
Spend the first evening of the New Year with our symphonic concert organised in the beautiful neobaroque theatre of the Danube Palace. You can listen to a special programme which was compiled just for this evening by the Danube Symphony Orchestra, including well-known and popular works of famous composers.
The Chamber Concert starts at 17:30 pm, and lasts 70 minutes long, without an intermission.
The program is the following:
Kálmán: Die Csárdásfürstin (The Gypsy Princess) – Overture
Erkel: Palotás from the opera László Hunyadi Brahms: Hungarian Dances No.1
Lehár: Gold and Silver Waltz
Brahms: Hungarian Dances No.5
Kálmán: Devil-rider - Palotás
Strauss: Anna Polka
Strauss: Without Cares (Ohne Sorgen) – quick polka Strauss: Spring Voices
Strauss: Pizzicato polka
Strauss: Blue Danube Waltz
Strauss: Tritsch-Tratsch Polka
Strauss: Radetzky March
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.