New Year's Party 2013 by Hungaria Koncert Ltd.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We invite you to spend New Year’s Eve in a splendid way! We created a special program which combines Hungary’s cultural treasures with the city's unparalleled atmosphere.
- Departs from: Boarding from 07.00 pm. at Jászai Mari square, pier 1
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Budapest
Included in price:
We would like to invite you to spend New Year’s Eve in a splendid way! We created a special program which combines Hungary’s cultural treasures with Budapest's unparalleled atmosphere.
Budapest, the 'Pearl of the Danube' is peaceful and bustling, a big metropolis and still a friendly city. The historic meets the modern here, the hills harmonize with the river, which flows through the city. Budapest’s incomparable beauty prompted UNESCO to place it on the World Heritage list. The best way to see all this beauty is to take a ship cruise.
Our New Year’s Eve is organised on our ship, the entertainment is garanteed by the award-winning Hungária Orchestra and Folk Ensemble. Through the performed dances you can gain insight into the folk music, dance and costume heritage of Hungary. Besides Hungarian culture you will meet people from different countries with whom you will celebrate this unforgettable evening. The Orchestra will also provide the opportunity to dance.
Meeting point, and boarding from 7.00 pm is at Jászai Mari square, pier 1.The gala dinner begins at 8.00 pm.
During the evening, the ship will cruise from 23:00. After the performances the boat will dock at the Jászai Mari Square, pier 1.
The price includes bus transfer after the New Year’s Eve party back to your hotel.
Date: 31. December 2012
Boarding from 07.00 pm. at Jászai Mari square, pier 1
Welcome drink at arrival
From 08.00 pm New Year’s Eve Gala dinner with open bar (spirits, beer, wine, champagne, mineral water, soft drinks, coffee, tea)
Cruising from 23:00 to 00:30. At midnight champagne and buffet menu
Hungarian Folk Performance
The Music Will Be Given by the „Zoltán Kodály' award - winning Rajkó Orchestra
The rest of the evening the boat will be docked at the port of Jászai Mari Square
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 10.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.