AH114 Skaftafell Reykjavik by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Evening transfer from Skaftafell National Park to Reykjavík. Non-guided.
- Departure times: 18:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
Included in price:
This one-way transfer takes you from Skaftafell National Park to Reykjavík. We leave Skaftafell at 18:00 and arrive in Reykjavík is around 23:00. On the way we stop at a service station, which has a kiosk, a restaurant and toilets. Here you have enough time (about 25 minutes) to go to the toilet and/or buy a snack or something to drink.
The one way transfer from Reykjavík to Skaftafell National Park is available as tour AH113 Reykjavik Skaftafell Express.
If you plan to stay only one day at Skaftafell National Park we recommend booking tour AH112 Skaftafell Express, which offers a return transfer on the same day to and from Skaftafell National Park.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.