AH120 River Fun by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
River rafting on the Hvítá river right next door to Geysir in Iceland.
- Departure times: 08:00, 12:00
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
We started rafting the Hvítá River (pronounced Kveetau) almost 25 years ago and since those early days it has been the most popular adventure activity in Iceland. The Hvítá river is a beautiful and fun river a little more than one hour from Reykjavík. The river has a perfectly balanced mix of serene canyons and adrenaline pumping waves and rapids. On our way we pass through the magnificent Brúarhlöð canyon and in that stunning setting participants have the option of jumping from a cliff into the river. Who can resist going glacier river swimming in Iceland?
No one should leave Iceland without experiencing the power that its rivers contain and lay eyes on the scenic canyons of Hvítá river...not to mention relaxing with a beer in our sauna or hot-tubs after a day of adventure!
We raft a seven kilometer stretch of the river adn in the famous Brúarhlöð canyon the rafters get to jump from a cliff into the river.
2 out of 5 - easy.
No experience of river rafting required.
Bring with you:
Warm sweater, bathing suit, change of clothing and a towel.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.