AH150 Taste the Saga by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Experience Icelandic Beverages on an exclusive tour of Iceland's oldest brewery.
- Departure times: 17:30
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Ölgerðin (e. The Brewery), Iceland's oldest brewery invites you on a unique journey through the drinking saga. Taste the quirkiness of Iceland while listening to stories about the drinking culture as it once was in the past and is today.
Come take a look at the brewery, dive into the drinking habits and experience the Icelandic spirit, all in this one entertaining stop at Ölgerðin, their new and stylish headquarters in Reykjavík.
What You Can Expect
We'll introduce you to our idea of mead, what the Vikings brewed, give you a taste of beer substitute, what Icelanders drank during the prohibition years and also pour you a shot of Brennivín, produced in our very own distillery, among other extraordinary Icelandic beverages.
We'll serve you our Gull beer, Malt & Appelsín, different kinds of spirits and history, all in this 60 minute visit that will surely make your day brighter and we promise that you will leave with a smile on your face.
And so, if you haven't experienced Icelandic alcoholic beverages you are in for a treat!
This tour is available both as an add-on trip and as a stand-alone.
The legal drinking age in Iceland is 20 years, those who have not reached the legal age will not be served alcohol.
Note: This tour has a minimum pax requirement. If the minimum of 4 persons is not reached, you will be offered to change the tour date or take another tour (of same value). In case neither of these options suit you, you will receive a full refund.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.