AH172 Black and Blue by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Caving & Snorkeling in Þingvellir National Park.
- Departs from: Departures: Summer (16 Febr - 14 Nov) at 09:00. Winter (15 Nov - 15 Febr) at 10:00.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Takes Place In: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
We start with the black as we explore the hidden world of the lava field under the Þingvellir national park. Walking in a cave and discovering the marvels that volcanic activity has created in the past is a trip that everyone can undertake. The Gjábakkahellir cave is a perfect example of an Icelandic lava tube and is situated in one of the most active volcano areas in the world. After the cave we dine on a packed lunch before moving on into the blue...
Snorkeling in the Silfra is our second adventure. The Silfra fissure is one of Iceland's best-kept secrets, an otherworldly scene that is world famous for its heavenly shades of blue. The crystal clear water in the deep fissure gives you a feeling of being weightless as you float down with the lazy current. The snorkeling is a relaxing but exotic trip in an environment most will only encounter in their dreams.
The Black & Blue is an amazing trip, a true journey to the borders of reality and dreams.
Trip difficulty 2 out of 5 possible.
Guaranteed departures on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 15 May until 11 September with no minimum
Guaranteed departures from 15 May until 11 September with no minimum and departures at 09:00.
Additional departures on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays from 15 May until 11 September with a minimum of 4 passengers
Additional departures from 15 May until 11 September wit a minimum of 4 passengers and departures at 09:00 on request. Please contact our booking department at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and for booking.
Daily departures on a daily basis from 12 September until 14 May with a minimum of 2 passengers
Daily departures from 12 September until 14 May with a minimum of 2 passengers and departures at 10:00 on request. Please contact our booking department at email@example.com for further information and for booking.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.