AH21 Iceland from below and Blue Lagoon by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Head underneath the surface for some healthy subterranean excercise before visiting the Blue Lagoon.
- Departure times: 13:00
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Takes Place In: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
- Packed Lunch
Included in price:
A great combination of our tours AH15 Iceland from Below and AH29 Blue Lagoon Direct for those who want to make the most of their afternoon in Iceland.
The tour takes you to unique sights of Iceland's most spectacular lava tube caves and craters. These beautiful, natural phenomena reveal extraordinary scenery of lava formations and colors.
There are no handrails, lights or any preinstalled tools in or around the caves. We rely entirely on the equipment we carry and that people respect our guidelines.
After the healthy exercise we head back to Reykjavík to join the last tour of the day to the Blue Lagoon, which leaves Reykjavík at 16:15. Once there (at around 17:15-17:30) you have many recreational options such as enjoying a meal in their á la carte restaurant, walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings or bathing in the milky blue-green seawater.
For a unique experience indulge yourself with any of the various outdoor massage or a spa treatments the Lagoon has to offer. We recommend booking this in advance by calling +354 420 8800.
The last bus back to Reykjavík leaves the Blue Lagoon at 19:00. Please note that the busses leave on schedule, so we ask you to be at the parking lot at least 5 minutes prior to the bus departure.
Please note: Entrance fee to the bathing area is not included in the tour price.
This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 10.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.