AH25 City Sightseeing and Blue Lagoon by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A great combination of culture and relaxation. Visit the city's most interesting sights and end your day at the Blue Lagoon!
- Departs from: Passengers can take busses at 15:00, 17:15 or 19:00 from the Blue Lagoon.
- Departure times: 09:00
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
- Packed Lunch
Included in price:
This combination of our tours AH10 - Greater Area Reykjavik Sightseeing and AH29 - Blue Lagoon Direct is tailor made for those that don't have too much time but want to make the most of their day.
We visit the most significant places in the capital, including the presidential residence at Bessastaðir as well as Hafnarfjörður town, restaurant Perlan; which is built on the city's hot water tanks, Hallgrímskirkja church and much more. The tour takes a break in the city centre where passengers are dropped off to take a stroll or have lunch (not included).
After the break we go to the Blue Lagoon, which is a geothermal spa situated in a lava field south of Reykjavik capital area. Once there you have many recreational options such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water or enjoying a massage under the open sky. Flexible return transfers are available according to transfer schedule.
Transfers back to Reykjavik are available at 15:00, 17:15 and 19:00.
Please note: Entrance fee to the bathing area is not icluded in the tour price.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.