AH26 Snorkelling in Silfra & Golden Circle by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
You will get close to Iceland's best kept secret and the very best known historical sites and natural phenomena in the country
- Departs from: Winter departure 15 Nov- 15 Feb at 10:00
- Departure times: 9:00
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Warm underwear
Included in price:
This tour is a combination of our tours AH72 Snorkelling in Silfra and AH11 Golden Circle Afternoon. You will get close to Iceland's best kept secret and the very best known historical sites and natural phenomena in the country.
The Silfra fissure is one of Iceland's best kept secrets. It is situated in the heart of Þingvellir, the site of the world's oldest parliament, and offers an otherworldly experience. Frequently rated as one of the worlds top ten dive sites, Silfra offers up to 100 meters of underwater visibility and is located on top of the separation between Europe and America! This exotic trip in an environment most will only encounter in their dreams.After an hour of snorkeling we climb out and head back to the car.
In one afternoon, this popular excursion enables travelers to visit some of Iceland's most famous sites. We visit Þingvellir National Park (English: Thingvellir), where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was established in the year 930 AD. From there we continue to Gullfoss waterfall and the spouting hot spring area around Geysir and Strokkur
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.