AH35 South Coast & Jökulsarlon by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We start our tour over the Hellisheidi pass. On the way east along the south coast of Icelad, we stop at Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss waterfalls.
After you arrive at the lagoon you have some time to walk around before boarding the amphibian boats for a ride on the laggon.
Jökulsarlon started to form in the early nineteen twenties and is getting bigger every year. You will see many amazing blocks of ice that have broken off Europe's bissgest glacier, Vatnajökull, and sail slowly towards the ocean which is only a kilometer away.
After a refreshing boat tour on the lagoon, included in the tour price, we head back to Reykjavik.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.