AH38 Snaefellsnes National Park by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit Snæfellsnes peninsula with its spectacular landscapes and its hidden mystical and energetic powers.
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Snæfellsnes peninsula is a beautiful area located on the west side of Iceland and offers many recreational activities.
Our first stops after reaching the peninsula are at Gerðuberg, a columnar basalt cliff in Hnappadalur valley, and Ölkelda, a natural spring of clean drinking water. We then continue around the peninsula and to the National Park. On our way we will stop at Arnarstapi and enjoy its extraordinary shores and scenery. Nature lovers enjoy the spectacular landscapes and peculiarities of the surroundings and spend time hiking and bird watching along the precipitous shoreline where it is quite common to see seals.
We continue our journey through the National Park where you can find many beaches and amazing bird life. In this area there are many signs of ancient eruptions from the volcano with various lava formations and craters.
Snæfellsjökull glacier is a dormant volcano which attracts thousands of people each year. Some visitors assemble here regularly each summer to enjoy the energy radiation, as they believe it to be one of earths seven energy spots.
Before we return to Reykjavík we visit Stykkishólmur village by Breiðafjörður bay.
We offer two tours to Snæfellsnes Peninsula, which share the same bus transfer to and from Snæfellsnes. The tours split up after the visit to Gerðuberg and Ölkelda in the morning and are joined again in Stykkisholmur for the return trip to Reykjavík.
Check out our other tour to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, which includes a boat tour of Breiðafjörður Bay - AH39 Cruise at Breiðafjörður Bay.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.