AH51 Bonfire and Fireworks by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Icelandic New Year's Eve is by many considered the most breathtaking New Year's celebration in the world. We offer a special tour where you will experience this celebration first-hand. You will be taken to enjoy the immersive celebration atmosphere.
Thousands of people attend community bonfires scattered throughout the different neighbourhoods in Reykjavík.
At midnight the atmosphere becomes highly intense due to the hundreds, even up to a thousand, tons of fireworks that are lit up and fired away. We will than stop at a desirable viewpoint to watch the fireworks and toast with a glass of sparkling wine while thousands of people all over the city are shooting up tons of fireworks, resulting in one of the world's most spectacular sights one can imagine.
Between the Bonfire and the Firework show we stop at a restaurant for a light refreshment.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.