AH62 The Highland Road by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Come with us over the second highest pass in Iceland and get in close contact with a glacier.
- Departure times: 13:00
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
We start our journey by driving through the tunnel underneath the Hvalfjord to meet our guide at Deildartunguhver. From there we continue on to Hraunfossar and Barnafoss. Our route now takes us over the Kaldidalur pass, which is the second highest pass in Iceland, past Langjökull glacier. We stop at Jaki for a walk towards the glacier. Our last stop before returning to Reykjavik is at Thingvellir national park.
This tour is also available as a combination tour:
AH63 The Silver Circle
AH64 The Highland Road and Golden Circle Evening tour
AH65 The Platinum Circle - Three in one!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.