AH63 The Silver Circle by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Let us introduce you to the settlement history of Iceland and get you in close contact to a glacier.
- Departure times: 08:00
- Duration: 13 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Waterproof Clothing
- Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
- Light Refreshments
- Packed Lunch
Included in price:
This combination of AH61 The Saga Trail and AH62 The Highland Road gets you in close contact with Iceland's glaciers and gives you first hand information on the settlement history of the island.
We start our tour by driving along the shores of the fjord Hvalfjörður. On its northern shore, we show you the whaling station, which is still in operation.
Our next stop is the Settlement Center in Borgarnes, where we visit one of the ongoing exhibitions. On the way to Reykholt and the hot spring of Deildartunguhver we stop for lunch in Fossatún.
Next we head over pass of Kaldidalur (English: cold valley), the second highest pass in Iceland, to the Langjökull glacier, where we stop at Jaki for a walk along the glacier.
Our last stop on our way back to Reykjavík is at Þingvellir National Park.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.