AH64 Highland Road & Golden Circle by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy the second highest pass in Iceland and the Golden Circle Evening Tour.
- Departure times: 13:00
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Join us on a combination of tours AH62 The Highland Road and AH13 Golden Circle Evening Tour, where we take you over the second highest pass in Iceland and show you the most popular sights in Iceland under a charming evening sun.
In the evening you get opportunity to see the highlights of Iceland under a bright and charming evening sky, reflecting a different light on the landscape.
We start by visiting the Thingvellir National Park, where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was established in the year 930 AD. The area was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in August 2004.
We continue to the beautiful Gullfoss waterfall in the golden rays of the setting sun. From there we visit the geothermal area around the incredible spouting geysers of Geysir and Strokkur, echoing into the peaceful evening glow.
This is a great opportunity to experience romantic tranquility in a beautiful area that touches everyone.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.