AH75 Whale Watching by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
On this fantastic Whale Watching Tour you can observe the whales in their natural environment - a truly unforgettable experience!
- Departs from: Depaturus: January - March at 13:00. April & May at 09:00 and 13:00, Jun - August at 09:00, 13:00 and 17:00, September at 09:00 and 13:00 and October - December at 13:00.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
On this fantastic whale watching tour you will observe the whales in their native environment which is an unforgettable experience.
We will sail on Faxaflói bay, home of a unique variety of Minke whale, the Humpback, Harbor Porpoise and the White-beaked Dolphins, which are all common sights on this tour.
The local bird life is also diverse, including such birds as the Puffin, Arctic Tern, Gannet and many varieties of Gull.
After the tour you can explore the Whale Exhibition Center that enables you to witness the mysteries of the ocean. It is situated in an old capelin-fishing vessel "Fífill" which has been transformed into an exhibition and information centre on whales and seabirds.
The entrance to the Whale Exhibition Room is free of charge for whale watching passengers. A return transfer is not included in the tour price. The harbour is just a "stones throw" away from the city centre, so it will only take you a few minutes to reach the city centre on foot after your tour. Local busses, taxis and a shuttle service (offered by the whale watching company Elding), are available to those that do not want to go downtown (extra charge).
During the winter months, departures are only offered at 13:00.
This tour is also available as a combination tour:
AH74 Whale Watching and Golden Circle Afternoon
AH78 Whale Watching and Blue Lagoon to Keflavík Airport
AH79 Whale Watching and Blue Lagoon Direct
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.